Who We Serve
Our Clients Include:
- Patients who prefer to lie down while being transferred from their home to the home of a family member in another state or anywhere that involves a lengthy transport.
- Individuals moving from one retirement home or nursing center to another across state lines.
- Patients transferring from one medical center to one in another state for further treatment.
- Insurance companies needing to provide long distance stretcher transportation for a patient.
- Nursing Homes wishing to transport an out of state patient to their own facility.
- Patients who might be able to walk but would be too uncomfortable to ride in a personal car for a long distance trip.